Slipway services from welding and hull accident repairs to straightforward re-blacking
At our purpose built boat repair and alteration facility Kings Lock Boatyard in Middlewich, Cheshire, we can offer you the very best in slipway services, from welding and hull accident repairs to straightforward re-blacking the hull, to the same specification and quality as the original hull coating applied to your boat.
The range of slipway services that we offer include:
- Boat blacking, in a choice of materials including two pack epoxy.
- Welding and hull repairs, including over-plating work
- Engine servicing, repairs and replacement engines
- Heating system repairs and servicing including replacement diesel boilers
- Boat Joinery and alterations
- Boat painting, including partial repaints and full back to bare steel repaints
- Insurance repairs
Whilst on the slipway, we can also arrange for a Boat Safety Examiner to visit your boat to carry out a Boat Safety Examination, or a Boat Surveyor to carry out a hull survey (for insurance purposes).
Once we have pulled your boat out of the water you can also rent the slipway so that you can choose to carry out your own blacking or repair work at our facilities.
With onsite engineers, carpenters and boat painters we can complete all types of boat repairs and upgrades and would be happy to talk to you about any work you would like to carry out on your boat.
To talk with us about your specific requirements, or to obtain a quote for work that you would wish doing, please phone us on 01270 760 160 or contact us via the enquiries form.