A keenly priced brand new semi-trad stern lined narrowboat sailaway, ideal for the more ambitious DIY fitter and available for immediate purchase. This particular example comes with a 38hp Canaline engine coupled to a PRM 125 gearbox, chrome finished portholes and windows, stainless steel water tank and starter battery. She is being lined out in melamine panel and oak trims.
- For sale
- Built in 2020
- Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork with all steel doors.
- Semi-trad stern with additional rear doors. 2ft steel side doors. Hatch over central rear doors.
- The boat is primed with synthetic primer and the hull is blacked up to the rubbing strake.
- Engine: Canaline 38hp with twin alternators, coupled to a PRM 125 D2 gearbox.
- Twin 75 and 100 amp alternators, 1 start battery, fuel tank, keel cooling tank, standard silencing and dry exhaust.
- A dense application of sprayfoam insulation, bitumen, concrete slab ballast and 18mm treated plywood board to the floor.
- The interior is lined with melamine panels, trimmed with bench made solid oak trims including mushroom vent liners. Two full height and one half height bulkheads.
- Full 12 volt wiring loom installed (not just ‘tails’) and a 230 volt electrical system including a consumer unit, 4 x 2 gang sockets and a landline socket.
- Tunnel light and horn fitted and operational
- Chrome top opening (drop back) windows and portholes.
- Chrome mushroom and louver vents fitted as standard.
- Stainless steel water tank.
- External paintwork to epoxy primer, with 4 sacrificial anodes.
Lying in Cheshire.
£52,145 (inc VAT)