A keenly priced brand new fully lined sailaway narrowboat with additions, and with the very popular semi-trad stern, ideal for the DIY fitter. The additions to this example over a regular lined sailaway include diesel fired central heating and an inverter to run the 230v electrical systems. This particular boat comes with a 38hp Canaline engine coupled to a PRM 125 gearbox, chrome finished portholes and windows, stainless steel water tank and starter battery. She is lined out in melamine panel and oak trims.
- Built in 2020
- Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork with all steel doors.
- Square cruiser stern with taff rail. 2ft steel side doors. Hatch over central rear doors.
- The boat is primed with synthetic primer and the hull is blacked up to the rubbing strake.
- Engine: Canaline 38hp with twin alternators, coupled to a PRM 125 D2 gearbox.
- Twin 75 and 100 amp alternators, 1 start battery, fuel tank, keel cooling tank, standard silencing and dry exhaust.
- A dense application of sprayfoam insulation, bitumen, concrete slab ballast and 18mm treated plywood board to the floor.
- The interior is lined with spray lacquered, oak veneered ply panels, trimmed with bench made solid oak trims.
- Full 12 volt wiring loom installed (not just ‘tails’) and a 230 volt electrical system including a consumer unit, 4 x 2 gang sockets and a landline socket.
- Tunnel light and horn fitted and operational
- Chrome top opening (drop back) windows and portholes.
- Chrome mushroom and louver vents fitted as standard.
- Stainless steel water tank.
- External paintwork to primer, with 4 sacrificial anodes.
- 2kW pure sinewave inverter installed and operational.
- Diesel fired central heating with three radiators installed an operational
- Hot water calorifier installed and operational with connections to the engine and central heating boiler.
- Plumbing installation including a water pump, ready for connection to the galley and bathroom equipment.
Lying in Cheshire.
£59,395 (inc VAT)