Boatfinder Brokerage Services – used boat sales
Unfortunately, nothing is forever, and so at some point in the future you are likely to want to sell your Northwich Boat to someone who will appreciate it as much as you have. In which case it would be a good idea for you to consider using the services of a broker that specialises in selling used canal and river boats.
We work closely with our sister company, Boatfinder Brokerage Services, who are able to offer our owners who wish to sell their boats a comprehensive market leading selling service (which includes a comprehensive brochure and professionally produced video tour of your boat). As they are our sister company, Boatfinder are happy to offer a discount to their normal selling commission rates for Northwich Boat Company customers.
Another key advantage of using Boatfinder Brokerage Services to help sell your boat is that they have unique access to The Northwich Boat Company & Elton Moss Boatbuilders staff, for information about your boat. Boatfinder Brokerage can speak directly to the boat building team, and pass on advice to the purchaser of your boat, helping to smooth the sales process.
Other key benefits offered by Boatfinder Brokerage include:
- No sale no fee*
- Comprehensive database of customers looking for boats
- Full listings on popular boat sales websites
- Advertising in national waterways publications
- Vetting of potential buyers, to avoid timewasters
- Viewings arranged to suit you
- Targeted sales programmes
- Handling of all negotiations
- Preparation and management of formal contracts and bill of sale
- A secure client bank account for the safe transfer of funds
- To find out more about the selling service offered by Boatfinder Brokerage for used boat sales, please follow this link to their website
Why trust the sale of your Northwich Boat to anyone else?
Contact us to find out more about selling your boat.
* Terms and conditions apply