New 57ft Square Cruiser stern Narrowboat.
- 38hp Canaline diesel engine with PRM 125 D2 gearbox.
- Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork by The Northwich Boat Company
- Airy contemporary fit-out by Boatfinder Brokerage in grey panel to the hull sides and white panel to the cabin sides with solid oak trim. A reverse layout offering 2 berth accommodation and grey planking to the floor.
- Walk-through rear galley with oak block worktop and tiled splashbacks extending to a breakfast bar. Handmade galley units with slot in Thetford Caprice oven, grill and hob, 12v Fridge with icebox and washing machine housing and plumbing.
- Spacious lounge for your own furniture with Acorn Arrow solid fuel stove in a tiled surround, cupboard and low-level TV unit. A set of steel side-doors to the starboard side.
- Walk-through bathroom with thermostatic shower in rectangular cubicle with corner door, vanity unit with inset washbasin, Thetford C260 cassette toilet and heated towel rail.
- Forward 4ft double bed, extending to 4’6”, with over bed cupboards and wardrobes. Storage underneath the bed.
- Specification also includes: 12v/240v throughout, landline, 2.5kw pure sine wave combi inverter/charger, 3 x110amphr leisure batteries. Diesel fired central heating from Webasto diesel boiler via 3 radiators and heated towel radiator. Solid fuel stove and sprayfoam insulation. Hot water via diesel boiler and engine heat exchanger. Stainless steel water tank. The hull has 4 anodes and is treated with bitumen, it is also protected with a galvanic isolator.
This design is a new model built exclusively for the well-known and respected broker Boatfinder Brokerage based on a hull by The Northwich Boat Company. It has been built to a full live-aboard specification in a light and airy contemporary style. There is a large spacious saloon with plenty of space to make your mark upon the boat with your own furniture. Available to view at our Middlewich boat yard.
Lying in Cheshire.